Technical Project Manager
Quincy, MA, USA – Full-time
Dive Technologies is developing and manufacturing the next generation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) from the ground up. Work with a small team of incredibly smart people who are passionate about subsea robotics. Our team is made of people eager to design and be hands-on in building and testing their own creations. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing are a way of life.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our team on the cutting edge of AUV development.
- Work within a small team of multidisciplinary engineers and specialists throughout the life of AUV design and integration efforts
- Interface with Program Manager (PM) and customer to provide technical and schedule performance updates
- Lead formal testing efforts by generating test plans, identifying resources needed, and supporting mobilization logistics
- Perform subsystem and system level testing (including travel for test events)
- Support PM in generation of contractual deliverables such as cost and schedule reports, status updates, test data, TPMs, risk plans, etc.
- Perform high-level system design and architecture for future vehicle builds
- Create and maintain vehicle system models for buoyancy, power consumption, etc.
- Coordinate test execution with 3rd party vendors and partners
- Create, track, and report test execution budget and schedule
- Lead offshore AUV test events when required (typically multiple-day test events with occasional multiple -week deployments)
- Travel and offshore operations approximately 25% to 50% of the time
- Bachelor of Science degree in systems engineering or related field and a passion for hardware development
- 5+ years of robotics experience, specifically in system evaluation and testing
- Understanding of government contract structure and reporting
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience operating robotic systems offshore
- Experience integrating subsea acoustic sensors
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. The ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within on our projects, U.S. citizenship is required.
Dive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.