Quincy, MA, USA – Full-time
Dive Technologies is developing and manufacturing the next generation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) from the ground up. Work with a small team of incredibly smart people who are passionate about subsea robotics. Our team is made of people eager to design and be hands-on in building and testing their own creations. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing are a way of life.
We are looking for a Production Manager to work in a start-up environment and join our cutting-edge team in the development and manufacture of novel autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV). In this role, the Production Manager will work closely with Operations, Engineering, Programs, and Finance functional managers to perform the following functions:
- Manage the production of AUVs and subsystems including the development of production schedules and the reporting of status to stakeholders.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production documentation related to AUV and subsystems.
- Manage all aspects of supply chain management including purchasing materials, managing vendor agreements, shipping & receiving, incoming inspection, inventory control, storage and delivery of finished product.
- Establish and manage a property and inventory control program that includes all company owned property, and all contractor acquired property under U.S. Government contracts.
- Manage all facilities and capital equipment. Responsibilities include reviewing and negotiating equipment leases, managing all required maintenance, working with stakeholders to help plan and implement facility improvements, and project planning for future expansions into new facilities.
- Be responsible for the physical security of all facilities such that they meet all national security requirements for safeguarding government property and information.
- As part of managing property and capital equipment, the production manager will coordinate custodial responsibilities of a fleet of Dive owned autonomous underwater vehicles.
- Establish, implement, and maintain a quality management system such as ISO 9000 across all of the functional areas of the company (manufacturing, engineering, business operations, and finance).
- Investigate root cause(s) of non-conformances found at incoming inspection and throughout the build.
- Promote, monitor, and oversee company safety program to ensure a safe work environment.
- Bachelors degree in business, business management, or engineering (relevant experience will be considered as a substitute)
- 10+ years experience
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with U.S. Government contracts
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. The ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within on our projects, U.S. citizenship is required.
Dive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.