Quincy, MA, USA – Full-time
Dive Technologies is developing and manufacturing the next generation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) from the ground up. Work with a small team of incredibly smart people who are passionate about subsea robotics. Our team is made of people eager to design and be hands-on in building and testing their own creations. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing are a way of life.
We are looking for a Controller to work in a start-up environment and join our cutting-edge team in the development and manufacture of autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV).
- Work within a growing, multidisciplinary team overseeing the accounting operations of the company.
- Manage all accounting records ensuring they accurately reflect the company’s financial position on a timely basis.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and any other regulatory requirements.
- Manage all aspects of accounts payable, accounts receivable, timekeeping and payroll, bank reconciliations, supply chain, and inventory.
- Manage employee benefits programs and business insurance needs.
- Support forecasting and budgeting activities alongside engineering and manufacturing teams.
- Provide program/project financial reports to Program Managers to support contract or project execution.
- Develop financial reports for the Management Team, Board of Directors, current and prospective investors, and other stakeholders.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, economics, finance or statistics
- 5+ years experience in business accounting
- Strong proficiency in QuickBooks and MS Excel
- Extremely organized, strong numerical proficiency, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with job/project costing to enable profitability analysis
- Experience with QBO 3rd party ecosystem including Bill.com and Expensify preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Certified Public Accountant
- MBA or MAcc
- Experience with U.S. Government contracts
- Experience supporting an early-stage organization through first year financial statement audit or experience as an auditor for manufacturing industry
- Competitive salary and performance-driven bonus and equity potential. Competitive health, dental, life, disability, and 401(k) benefits.
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. The ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within on our projects, U.S. citizenship is required.
Dive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.