Business Operations Manager
Quincy, MA, USA – Full-time
Dive Technologies is developing and manufacturing the next generation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) from the ground up. Work with a small team of incredibly smart people who are passionate about subsea robotics. Our team is made of people eager to design and be hands-on in building and testing their own creations. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing are a way of life.
- We are looking for a Business Operations Manager to work in a start-up environment and join our cutting-edge team in the development and manufacture of autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV). In this role, the Business Operations Manager will work closely with Engineering, Programs, and Finance functional managers to perform the following functions:
- Work within a growing, multidisciplinary team overseeing the business operations of the company.
- Manage all aspects of supply chain management including purchasing materials, managing vendor agreements, shipping & receiving, inventory control, storage and delivery of finished product.
- Establish and manage a property and inventory control program that includes all company owned property, and all contractor acquired property under U.S. Government contracts.
- Manage all facilities and capital equipment, including a fleet of asset autonomous underwater vehicles and related equipment. Responsibilities include reviewing and negotiating leases, managing all maintenance and lease hold improvements, and project planning for future expansions.
- Support the Facility Security Officer (FSO) in the management of the company’s Facility Security Clearance (FCL). This includes ensuring the company’s facility meets all physical security requirements and ensuring all administrative tasks are completed to maintain the company’s FCL.
- Manage the IT support team to meet IT needs of the company and complete/maintain Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Level 3 certification.
- Manage the hiring process; work with functional managers to develop and post job requisitions, vet resumes, oversee hiring panels, and documenting hiring actions.
- Manage new employee onboarding process to ensure new employees are welcomed and provided the tools and attention needed to succeed in their jobs.
- Work with legal counsel and the Management Team on administrative actions surrounding various aspects of the company (HR, IP, NDAs, licenses, business insurances, etc).
- Bachelors degree in business, business management, or engineering
- 10+ years managerial experience
- Extremely organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with U.S. Government contracts
- Competitive salary and performance-driven bonus and equity potential. Competitive health, dental, life, disability, and 401(k) benefits.
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. The ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within on our projects, U.S. citizenship is required.
Dive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.