Business Development Lead
Quincy, MA, USA – Full-time
Dive Technologies is developing and manufacturing the next generation of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) from the ground up. Work with a small team of incredibly smart people who are passionate about subsea robotics. Our team is made of people eager to design and be hands-on in building and testing their own creations. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing are a way of life.
- We are looking for a Business Development Lead to work in a start-up environment and join our cutting-edge team in the development and manufacture of autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV).
- Support founder-led sales team on all business development related responsibilities including both direct support and leading of opportunities.
- Lead the writing of proposals and whitepapers with input, feedback, and guidance from the technical and management teams.
- Identify, assess, and develop new business opportunities to achieve Dive Technologies’ growth objectives.
- Work within cross-functional teams to develop technical concepts, pricing, and win strategies.
- Track status of all opportunities across the business.
- Support the development of the Dive Technologies business development process.
- Prepare gate reviews and business development process execution, improvement, and transformation.
- Travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Experience in technical writing
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 2+ years experience in a business development or capture management role
- 2+ years experience in a technical field
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with systems engineering, electrical engineering, and control algorithms
- Experience with offshore energy seabed survey and inspection customer requirements
- Experience with writing government proposals and grants
- Experience in the robotics industry
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. The ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within on our projects, U.S. citizenship is required.
Dive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.