Software Engineering Internship
Quincy, MA, USA – Summer Internship
Dive Technologies is developing and manufacturing the next generation of AUVs from the ground up. Work with a small team of incredibly smart people who are passionate about subsea robotics. Our team is made of people eager to design and be hands-on in building and testing their own creations. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing is a way of life.
We are looking for a Software Engineer – Summer Internship to join our team and build novel Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) from the ground up.
- Review of and contribution to existing Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) ROS (Robot Operating System) code
- Subsystem level testing of AUV ROS nodes
- Integration of AUV sensor systems into the Dive AUV platform
- Development and expansion of hardware-in-the-loop simulation capabilities
- AUV mission log data analysis
- Conduct offshore AUV testing when required (typically single day trips with occasional multi-day deployments)
- Desire to work in a fast paced, high growth, dynamic companies
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Capable of working with remote teams
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Development experience in C++ and Python
- Experience with subsea operations at sea
- Experience working offshore
Dive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.