Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) Engineering Project Lead
Quincy, MA, USA – Full-time
Dive Technologies is developing the next generation of AUVs from the ground up. Work with a small team of incredibly smart people who are passionate about subsea robotics. Our team is made of people eager to design and be hands-on in building and testing their own creations. We work in a highly dynamic environment where collaboration and idea sharing is a way of life.
We are looking for an Engineering Project Lead to join our team and build novel Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV) from the ground up.
- Grow and lead a small team of multidisciplinary engineers and specialists throughout the life of AUV design and integration efforts
- Interface with customers during the opportunity and execution phases of a project
- Develop project plans and perform project tracking for customers
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering field and a passion for hardware development
- 5+ years working with subsea electromechanical systems
- 5+ years project and team lead experience
- Experience working in fast paced, high growth, dynamic companies
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient with design for manufacturing
- Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
- Experience with subsea electrical systems development and debugging
- Experience with mechanical design including structural and/or thermal FEA
- Experience in rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing technologies
Department of Defense Secret security clearance is preferred at time of hire. The ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within on our projects, U.S. citizenship is required.
Dive Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status.